Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fallen Tombstone...



At Green Hill Cemetery, the tombstone belonging to my Grandmother's Mother Emma Lee Morris Roberts had fallen over face down at some point, and I had been hoping to get it flipped over or set up. I was told they couldn't do it, and that I had to get someone that was ensured to do it. I tried again a couple of years later and was told within a few days that the problem had been fixed!!! The Cemetery grounds keepers had done it. Now, thanks to a kind volunteer at Find A Grave, I have a pic of the stone after it's been set up.  Above is a pic of before and after.

3 comments:

  1. That is so awesome Laurie! Love you
    Jennifer Dugan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock !!! We love that you continue to find many things about our ancestors,,, Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for working on this. I'm sure you're the reason the headstone was put in the proper position. Love reading our family history!

    ReplyDelete